Solar PV Construction
We have over twelve years of experience working with all sizes of construction sites. We always aim to deliver our projects on time & are very reactive to any change in build schedules.
System Design & Solar PV Related Services
- CAD design, drawings and layouts.
- Mechanical & Electrical Design and Specification.
- Bespoke design solutions.
- Design from SAP.
- We would be delighted to assist with your schemes. If you have SAP calculations, a Code or Planning requirements, or simply would like to add Solar PV to your project, please contact us and one of the team will be able to help.
- We provide a full CAD drawing package, including electrical schematics.
- We also handle all DNO applications, MCS certifications and SSEG notifications.
- Quality Assurance.
- MCS certified. All employees always follow strict guidelines laid out by Synergy Power.
- For all works, a Method Statement and Risk Assessments will be provided which should read in conjunction with Manufacturer's installation guidelines.
- All technicians are fully trained to the highest standard to enable them to carry out the installation process for solar photovoltaic, and a training matrix is in place to ensure all training records are complete and up to date. All site installers hold CSCS Cards.
- Our health & safety records are excellent.
Developers sites that we have installed solar PV on
- Edmond Shipway LLP
- Pure Construction
- Cleggs Food Projects
- Wildgoose Construction Ltd
- Radleigh Group Ltd
- St Modwens
- Clowes Developments
- Davlyn Construction
We have ample experience in undertaking projects for local, regional & national housebuilders.
The projects we have been awarded range from 1 plot to 70 plot developments.
Our installation teams are highly skilled and are able to deal with any type of construction environment whilst working through challenging build schedules.
We are always punctual and will always complete works to the time frames on hand.
We urge you to utilise our experiences to ensure you a trouble-free journey with all things solar.
What we do
Design & development
- Multi-plot assessment & technical surveys
- High-volume design capabilities
- Solutions for every roof type
- Manage all relevant permissions
- Dedicated project teams
- One contractor delivering complete installation
- Health & safety management
- MCS approved engineers
- System guarantees & warranty documents provided
- MCS commissioning certification
- Bespoke hand-over packs
- Assistance with SEG registration
- Monitoring & inspections
- Reactive & proactive maintenance
- Dedicated aftercare service
- Emergency service available 24/7